IXL

Uhhhh I hate IXL,this glitchy,crashing,boring,and worst of all……time consuming.I absolutely hate it when this website decides that it doesn’t feel like working,so it’s gonna freeze and crash!

You know….Creator of IXL,I understand the glitches and stuff I get,BUT!That is no excuse for the flaws in the system!If anyone that worked/is working for IXL,tell them their #3 major flaws.#1 less problems,harder problems.This one is self explanatory but just in case you don’t know,You know when was the last time you had to do 20 problems in a row…oh thats right!never.#2 make it more engaging,make me look forward to IXL,rather than hate it.#3 this one ties into #2,however….this problem is very important and needs to be addressed as soon as possible,DONT PUNISH PEOPLE FOR BEING GOOD AT MATH!How come when I get problems right each problem I get after that is worth less points?If I get problems right I clearly need less practice than someone getting them wrong after another,they get hand-holded to the very end!Please fix these issues thank you and good night.

3 thoughts on “IXL